Independent Ecommerce Sales Representative Position
Comsoft Restaurant Ecommerce Systems is seeking a motivated individual with sales experience who wants to be part of a fast growing website hosting and development company. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working independently and as part of a team as an Independent Website/Ecommerce Sales resentative.Be your own boss no more lay offs.
Comsoft is a leading Ecommerce website development company located in Southfield, Mi. We specialize in custom Ecommerce design and work one-on-one with business owners to bring them a professional and effective online Ecommerce sales presence. As a Sales Representative, you will be selling website hosting services and custom Ecommerce development packages. You will earn a share of the monthly service revenue from each account you bring in, along with ongoing monthly commission on all website hosting account sales.
- Business cards, Email, Contact manager, Digital phone service, marketing and promotional materials provided
- Strong company history, reputation, and portfolio along with name recognition locally
A self-motivated, innovative, service oriented sales professional will consult with small,medium large sized Chain owners about their online a Ecommerce needs. Qualified applicants will be able to handle all aspects of the sales process, portfolio and explaining website features, closing the sale, and maintaining ustomer relationships.
Responsibilities include: including identifying target clients, analyzing a company’s website needs, showcasing Comsoft Restaurant Ecommerce ’s
- Identifying prospective clients and working to find leads given specific Multi Site restaurants markets.
- Generating new leads through cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Website hosting and Multi-Site Ecommerce development sales
- Website design portfolio presentation
- Following up with prospective customers and selling new website features or services to current customers Independent
- Utilize Comsoft ’s Project Management software to manage closed sales and communicate project needs Qualifications & ExperienceIndependent
- A strong work ethic: self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision required
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Strong computer skills, internet savvy, and ability to learn new skills with training
- 2 years experience selling advertisement, print, broadcast, merchant credit card processing, or restaurant sales.
- Residual based commission income with a scalable commission rate starting at 15% based on number of client locations
- Commission paid every two weeks
- Ongoing continued monthly commission for website/Ecommerce sales for as long as you hold a working business relationship with Comsoft.
For consideration, please submit your resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the right individual with proven sales skill this position could lead to partnership status in the firm.